Thursday, September 20, 2007

Weigh In

Well today I have come to the realisation I shouldnt weigh myself every day.
Especially with different scales, different times, different clothes, after weight and cardiovascular training, after eating, and twice in one day(morning and evening).
What am I expecting to miraculously lose 2 stone overnight.
So now I am going to put the scales and body fat monitors away. I have two body fat monitors a omron and accu measure). Set-up a chart and measure myself once a week on Wednesday in the morning.
Monitoring:
  • Weight
  • Body Fat percentage (Omron and Accu measure 3 point)
  • Lean mass
  • Measurement of body(chest, thighs, waist and neck)

I might even take a photo. These details I will publish on the net.

Also I intend to record my training level.

The graph attached is my weight loss to date:

Speaking of training level, I recently purchased the Body For Life book.I read a lot of sucess stories. The exercise seems to be achieveable and I actually like the intensity level system. I tried it during the week on the cross-country machine and found it quite good. The timing is actually a lot less demanding at least time wise than what I am at presently. Which is important because I work 12 hour shifts. I think next month with the help of a gym instructor local gym, I will try a modified version, though the level of protein supplement is scaring me so I will do it more than likely without the supplements And I still want to do a lot of cardiovacular exercise it will help me towards my final goal. The justification for changing programmes is I feel the body as well as the mind needs to be in a constant of change.

Will update soon.

No comments: