Thursday, November 8, 2007

Weigh In

Todays weigh is 16st 7lbs or 104.7798375 kilos or 231 lbs with a body fat percentage of 24.2%.
I planned to go to the gym this starting last Sunday, I spent time deciding what to do and how long for the week or rather 4 days I am not at work. I didnt go once......It all started Saturday night... I went out didnt drink went to the Niteclub got home at 3.00 am went to work for 6.30am. I finished at 1.30 pm. I was wrecked... I went to bed. I went to a gig Sunday evening and got excessively drunk for the evening ended up in the niteclub... enough said about that... I have been thinking about it for a while so now I have made up my mind I am giving up alcohol....It just is taking too much of my life... I dont enough enjoy it... I dont think I ever really did for lots of complicated reason...So thats that! All to the best....

No comments: