Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weigh In still the same

Today is weigh in day I weigh 16st 11lbs, 235 lbs or 106.42 kg. Also using my Omron I got a average fat percentage 25.1 out of 3 readings.So there is no change....
On Thursday and Friday,I struggled to go to the gym. On Saturday, I did not feel well. I felt extremely tired and worn out... I think I may have overtrained. So this week, I have just done 30 to 60 mins walk instead every day. I think also attempting exercise after 12 hours work is not in my best interest. So I am gonna look at a 4 day plan.. For Sunday to Wednesday as these are my days off.. or maybe only workout on Friday leave Thursday and Saturday out of the equation and a light exercise for Thursday to Saturday ie a 30 mins to 60 mins walk. I will have to think about this.... Also I am going on holiday this week Saturday to Saturday, Im going surfing for the week....Plenty of exercise... Its gonna a make or break my surfing ambitions its training for beginner/intermediate should be good.

No comments: