Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well Saturday Night I went out...

On Saturday night, It was one of my housemates birth day well a result I went drinking...Flashbacks of how I used to be.... I drank around 10 pints lager/cider dont remember much from the nite and to top it all the nite wasnt that great. I felt like shit the next day, I couldnt sleep to get ride of my hangover, I couldnt go to the gym. I am still not 100% even today, Though I did go to the gym monday. Lessons to be learnt just say no haha...
And now the really bad news I am working two nights and two days this week. Why did I agree to this am I stupid or what. Its gonna take a lot of me and now they are talking about working Sunday as well.......damn them all to hell. Oh well I suppose it will be more money.... Weigh day tomorrow I really dont expect much after Saturday flash of stupidity....And the nights shift will leave me unbalanced as well. Oh well such is life...

No comments: