Thursday, October 11, 2007

Weigh In

Well today is weigh in day I weigh 16st 11lbs, 235 lbs or 106.42 kg. Also using my Omron I got a average fat percentage 25.1 out of 3 readings. A drop of 3 lbs pretty good. Happy days. Altogether I have dropped 41.5 lbs thats a lot.
How do I feel well my clothes dont fit.I look a hell of a lot leaner. I have more energy.Imagine walking around with 41.5 lbs of pure lard. No wonder I feel better.


I will be 14st 7lbs on March 2008, 203 lbs or 92.27 kgs. Another 32 lbs to go.Then I will start my marathon training.....

Im still trying the body for life plan. Weight training Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Cardio on Tuesday and Wednesday. A walk on Saturday and Sunday.

I have tried to increase the protein in my diet by using a protein supplement, whilst still eating healthy lean protein. When I get a chance I will describe my diet.....

No comments: