Thursday, January 3, 2008

2007 Review

What have I done:
  • I have gone down from 19st 10.5 lbs to 16st 1lbs ( a loss of 3 st 9.5 lbs)
  • I did this by healthy eating and exercise.
  • My overall health and well-being has increased as a result.
  • Increased awareness of nutrition and my body.
  • I have experimented with various diets: high-protein,calorie-counting,weightwatchers,food combining and food intolerance.
  • I have tried various exercise programmes: Body for life, high cardio gym exercise programmes.

What have I learnt:

  • Planning or project management is very important to achieve your goals.
  • Nutrition is very important.
  • Keep the food simple and balanced.
  • Eat more veg, fruit, lean meat & wholegrain food.
  • Minimise processed food,high sugar & high fat
  • Listen to your body
  • Vary your diet, don't eat the same things all the time.
  • Balance the exercise with your life i.e. no over training otherwise injuries and fatigue will cause no training.
  • Consistent training is more important than one-off training sessions.
  • Patience is very important.

What am I going to do next:

In next blog I will outline this:

No comments: