Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

This is the first post for a new year.... And today I have stabilised my weight back to 16st 1lb/225 lbs/102.27 kilos.
Learnt a lot last year.... perhaps I should do a review...


Yesterday I started back exercising......
I went for a walk outside at lunch today.
I went back to the gym last nite. It did me a world of good. I even felt toned after the gym.
I did 4 kilometres on the cross country machine in 35 mins and 8 minutes on the bike. A good start.
I am slowly breaking my addiction with chocolate or emotional eating over the last few days. Yesterday I had no sweets or crisps.
Back to the food intolerance foods.
One day at a time.....
My plan for today is at least two walks outside during my breaks.
Gym tonight for
5 mins warm-up
All over body workout 2 sets 12-15 reps on the weight machines.
35 -40 minutes on cross country.
Early to bed tonight.

I will outline my goals for the new year in my next post.

No comments: