Friday, January 11, 2008

My plan for the New Year.....

By 22ND of March 2008.
I am at present 20 lbs away from my target weight.
So at theoretical(It is possible) weight loss rate of 2 lbs per week.
In 5 weeks time on the 15Th of February I should be 15st 3lbs.(10lb loss)
(Review of food and training program)
In 10 weeks time on the 22ND of March 2008 I should be 14st 7lbs.(20lb loss)
I will have reached my target weight.
By a combination of diet and exercise.
Diet program.
Selecting healthy food that I am allowed based on my intolerance list.
Monitoring my food quantity intake by using the weight-watchers point system.
Exercise program.
Free weight programme on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
With 30-60 minutes of moderate to intensive exercise on Monday and Friday.
From the 22ND of March,I will start preparing for the Marathon.....
Which will require a review of diet and training.

No comments: