Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weigh in: A step backwards

Well I weighed myself today. I found myself to be 15st 11lbs. An increase of 3lbs. Why did this happen?
I had an operation this week. Nothing serious still I dont like operations.The operation was performed to help cure the fissure in my bowel.
The surgeon told me to increase my intake of fibre by eating wholegrains,fruit and vegetables.
Otherwise I will be back on the operating table again.
Once fissures happen they can happen again and again.

I over-ate on or to be more correct I binged on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday. This didnt solve any of my problems or make me feel any better other than for 5 seconds intervals that I actually ate food.
So what have I learnt.

Food does not solve problems.
Some foods can cause you to be hungry.Rather than end hunger.

Also I need to make time for regular exercise.

Am I really learning..... do I need a constant reminder.I think I do.
I will have to think about this.

No comments: