Friday, February 15, 2008

Weigh in... Needs improvement

Today I weigh 15st 9lbs or 219 or 99.55 kg. I seem to be on a plateau.For the last few weeks I am have been around the same weight 15st 7lbs to 15st 11lbs . This is because of a combination of binge eating, over-eating,emotional eating,junk food eating and lack of regular exercise. I have to make time for exercise and organising my food.I eat pretty good during my 3 days at work. Why? its because I organise every meal.I bring my own food. And when I have control of my food. I eat very healthy. Its during the 4 other days I fall down. I dont eat at regular interval. Often I dont have a choice what I can eat. Is that an excuse? I dont maintain a food diary anymore.I dont plan my food. I dont have make time.My life is all over the place.I have no pattern or ritual. I need to organise my self or Im going nowhere.I want to be 14st and 7lbs in 2 months time. I am going to record all I eat. Make healthy choices in relation to the type of food and quantities. I am going to record the type and the quantities of food. I have to do a minimun of 1/2 hour exercise every day or I am not going to get anywhere.

No comments: