Sunday, December 30, 2007

Well Ive let myself go

I haven't said no to anything chocolate, cake, sweets deep fried food absolutely anything for the last 7 days and I reckon I ve put on at least 5 lbs. So this is my first day without chocolate or deep fried food. I am going cold turkey.And do you know I wasn't hungry half the time I ate the food. If It could be described as food?I ate one sweet then another. Couldn't really get enough. Sat down and grazed. Well what happened I put on weight and I suffered internally.(ie I felt like crap). So today when I'm hungry outside meals I have fruit lots of fruit. Starting tomorrow I'm gonna start a food diary. Date,time,location,company, level of hunger (1-5) food and liquid, level of satisfaction (1-5).
Anytime I get hungry I will also make a note in order to see what signals food hunger to grade whether genuine or cravings.
I'm gonna stick to food intolerance plan for my food.(or to the best of my ability)
And half an hour exercise.
Im gonna start a new plan of action for the new year....

No comments: