Thursday, December 13, 2007

Self-Inflicted Food poisoning

Sunday night and Tuesday night I poisoned myself.
I ate at McDonalds on sunday nite.... I felt sick the next day and had a bad taste in my mouth.
Well I had damn all to eat all day was working 6am to 2pm that day and I my eating patterns were all over the place. Lesson learned.
I bought my girlfriend, her son and my nephews to cinema the I had nachos and.... I bought funsize packets of sweets (chocolate) for the nephews. Of course what did I do... I ate about 6. I know from my experience that chocolate affects my bowel movements. So I havent really recovered yet. I have experienced severe discomfort since then.Tomorrow I will be ok
Why do I put myself through this everytime, I know its is bad for me, and it doesnt taste that nice. What makes me eat this shit.....
I dont expect to have lost any weight this week.....

No comments: