Saturday, December 1, 2007

Weigh In Saturday the 1st of December 2007

Well todays weight is 16st 2lb or 102.511 kilos or 226 lbs.

With a fat percentage of 23.6
If thats correct I have dropped 50 lbs, I dont think I could carry 50 lbs of butter....
Weight watchers is slightly different at 16st 7.5 lbs.. Still I have no consistent scales other than my own. So thats what Im gonna go with.......
So I have recieved the food intolerance report.
Its actually gonna take a lot more effort than I thought still gonna do my best.....
It started today and I broke it straight away....Still too late no regrets....
Lesson learnt
2nd breakfast was ok.
and then I broke it again..... for lunch I had mustard... It say I am intolerant to vinegar, sugar and salt well thats mustard.....
Im gonna have to put some effort into this...
It will require a lot of planning....
I will be meeting the Intolerance person again on Monday the 7th of January 2008!!!!!
The foods are similiar to my fathers...
Here is a quick outline.(Actually just the no food)

Dairy

Only goats cheese.No dairy cheese

Skimmed or low-fat milk No whole milk

No yoghurt. I wonder can I have goats.

Fish

No mussls,pickled herring, smoked salmon or shrimp.

No bread except for dairy and milk free.

Veg
No avocado, carrots,corn,mushroom, or olives.

Fruit
No Banana,Currants,Raisins, Grapes,Coconuts,Rhubarb or Strawberries.

Juices and drink
Carrot
Coffee
Fizzy drinks
Orange juice synhtetic

Meat
Chicken (2 weeks)
Duck
Goose
Pig (everything)

Oil/Fats
Peanut oil
All nuts

Spices
Honey
Mayple syrup
Pepper
Vinegar

All alcohol

No comments: