Thursday, December 20, 2007

Weigh In

Well I am still 16 stone 1 lb still haven't done a fat percentage. Have to get organised. Today I have a food hangover. I went out for a meal with suppliers and colleagues. I had lobster(first time ever),4 different types of bread, fillet steak(sauce,garlic potatoes and Christmas pudding with ice-cream. That's a lot of food, a lot of different tastes and it was late at night. So today I am suffering. I feel as if I had been drinking.Also did I mention I have had only 11 hours sleep between the two nights. So everything is going against me. All self inflicted.Still that was the last Christmas party. I am officially finished for the year. Starting again today....

1 comment:

Aamer Waqas Chaudhary said...

Losing weight needs a lot of determination! Whither is it?