Thursday, December 20, 2007

Should I take a break for Christmas?

I had a colonostomy Tuesday. All clear except for a small fissure which I have to discuss with the surgeon during the 2nd week of January. So they recommend water,fruit and fibre.I was thinking of having a break for Christmass, but how long is Christmass it is really only one day ie the 25th of December. So I will take a break that day. So I intend to try have fruit and homemade fruit juice(as prescribed by the food intolerance diet) in the mornings, only one main meal with a large portions of vegetables. Minimun amounts of desserts(fruit only if possible).

I thought about food combining, but it seems to be a little bit unfounded.I have seen it in other diets(which were not exactly healthy). Still it might be worth two weeks attempt.
Well I haven't weighed myself this week yet....I will do it tomorrow.

No comments: